Hi All

I'm trying to migrate my kannel installation from fedora6 to fedora10,
but I when running ./configure it complains that the openssl I use is
not multithread....

Configuring parameters ...
checking which malloc to use... native malloc
enabling local time
enabling cookies
enabling HTTP/1.1 keep-alive

Configuring OpenSSL support ...
checking whether to compile with SSL support... trying /usr/lib
/usr/include/openssl
checking for openssl... /usr/bin/openssl
checking for CRYPTO_lock in -lcrypto... yes
checking for SSL_library_init in -lssl... yes
checking for SSL_connect in -lssl... yes
checking openssl/x509.h usability... yes
checking openssl/x509.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/x509.h... yes
checking openssl/rsa.h usability... yes
checking openssl/rsa.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/rsa.h... yes
checking openssl/crypto.h usability... yes
checking openssl/crypto.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/crypto.h... yes
checking openssl/pem.h usability... yes
checking openssl/pem.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/pem.h... yes
checking openssl/ssl.h usability... yes
checking openssl/ssl.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/ssl.h... yes
checking openssl/err.h usability... yes
checking openssl/err.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/err.h... yes
checking openssl/hmac.h usability... yes
checking openssl/hmac.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/hmac.h... yes
checking whether the OpenSSL library is multithread-enabled... no
configure: error: Either get a multithread-enabled SSL or configure
with --disable-ssl
[r...@prvlinux kannel-snapshot]#

This are the packages I have installed in fedora10

[r...@prvlinux kannel-snapshot]# rpm -qa |grep -i ssl
nss_compat_ossl-0.9.5-3.fc10.i386
mod_ssl-2.2.11-2.fc10.i386
perl-IO-Socket-SSL-1.18-1.fc10.noarch
docbook-style-dsssl-1.79-5.fc9.noarch
openssl-0.9.8g-13.fc10.i686
perl-Net-SSLeay-1.35-1.fc10.i386
openssl-devel-0.9.8g-13.fc10.i386
qca-ossl-2.0.0-0.4.beta3.fc10.i386

[r...@prvlinux kannel-snapshot]# whereis libssl
libssl: /lib/libssl3.so /usr/lib/libssl.a /usr/lib/libssl.so /usr/lib/libssl3.so
[r...@prvlinux kannel-snapshot]# whereis openssl
openssl: /usr/bin/openssl /usr/lib/openssl /usr/include/openssl
/usr/share/man/man1/openssl.1ssl.gz
[r...@prvlinux kannel-snapshot]#

Thanks

Alvaro