To: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 11:48 AM
Subject: validityperiod OT 51

Hi!

Its me again! Short question:

Does anybody know where to set the validity period flag? In the documentation there is a parameter that can be set for SMPP. But I can't find something similar for the EMI protocol. Do I have to change something in the code? It should be possible to set also a parameter for EMI (ex. validityperiod = minutes ).

The VP Parameter is an additional features of the OT-51. My provider supports the function.

Any idea?

regards,

beatrice

--
GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss
fόr nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02