Hi Bashir,

It appears all you need is what is in Ishtiaq's mail because i built a
similar arrangement with a Kannel box running in Nigeria and all is
cool. I guess you need to read the user guide again with Ishtiaq's
suggestions. Except if you really want someone to just re-write your
entire config file for you.

On 7/1/09, Bashir Jahed <bashir.ja...@nha.co.za> wrote:
> Hi Henri/Ishtiaq
>
> Thank for your responses. I really appreciate the assistance, however I
> am still a bit confused. Sorry for my ignorance.
>
> Could we take this in a step by step approach. What do I need to
> configure on my Nigerian Server with the GSM modem attached. Assuming
> nothing as my previous assumptions were up to crap. Thanks again for the
> help.
>
> Bashir

Kenny

p: +2348034939090
e: ke...@nuobjects.com
w: www.nuObjects.com

Bulk SMS Solutions | Managed Hosting | Enterprise Application Development