Hello all..

I need you to help me, I don´t know what´s happening but kannel is not
detecting the SMS that my phone receives, I´ve changed severalta times my
configuration file but I´m having problem, I guess this is a simple problem but
I can´t resolve it. In my logs there isn´t nothing about SMS received because
kannel is not detecting them.  This is my configuration file:

group = core
admin-port = 13000
smsbox-port = 13001
admin-password = bar
admin-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/kannel.log"
log-level = 0
access-log = "/var/log/kannel/access.log"

group = modems
id = sonyericsson_p1i
name = "Sony Ericsson P1i"
detect-string = "Sony Ericsson P1i"
init-string = "ATZ"
init-string = "ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0"

group = smsc
smsc = at
modemtype = auto
smsc-id = gsm
device = /dev/ttyACM1
my-number = +18097068824
sms-center = +18098599999
log-level = 0

group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
sendsms-port = 13013
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/smsbox.log"
log-level = 0
access-log = "/var/log/kannel/access.log"

group = sendsms-user
username = tester
password = foobar
user-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"

group = sms-service
keyword = default
catch-all = true
get-url = "http://localhost/cgi-bin/sms.php?sender=%p&text=%a";
max-messages = 0
concatenation = true

group = sms-service
keyword = nop
text = "You asked nothing and I did it!"

#group = sms-service
#keyword = default
#text = "No service specified"

Thanks and best regards