To: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 9:03 PM
Subject: Failed to recieve SMS through nokia 3310c

Hi,
   I am able send sms to external system through kannel, but failed to
receive it through kannel. SMS is reaching my mobile but not through kannel.

   Please see my kannel.conf file below

# Default kannel configuration file
#core group 'mandatory'
group = core
#port for http administration
admin-port = 13000
admin-password = empower
#status-password = hard2guess
admin-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
admin-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
#For SMS gateway
smsbox-port = 13001
#wapbox-port = 13002
box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
wdp-interface-name = "*"
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/bearerbox.log"
log-level = 1
#Access log
#access-log = "/var/log/kannel/access.log"
store-type = spool
store-location = "/home/suman/kannel/spool"

group = smsc
smsc = at
modemtype = auto
device = /dev/ttyACM0
my-number = "+919866281428"
#speed = 460800
#pin = 1234
#sim-buffering = true
log-level = 0

# MODEM DEFINITIONS
group = modems
id = nokia
name = "Nokia 3110c"
detect-string = "Nokia"
init-string = "ATZ"
init-string = "AT Q0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0"

group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
#we use sendsms-port for sending sms (http)
sendsms-port = 13013
global-sender = "+919866281428"
log-file = /var/log/kannel/smsbox.log
log-level = 0

group = sendsms-user
username = kannel
password = empower
concatenation = true
max-messages = 10

#group = smsΞ’Β­service
#keyword = nop
#catchΞ’Β­all = yes
#text = "NOP performed"

group = sms-service
keyword = Suman
#keyword-regex = .*
catch-all = true
text = "Hello world!"
get-url = "http://localhost/sms/index.php?phone=%p&text=%a";

I sent SMS with text "Suman test" to my mobile. Double quotes are not there
in original message. BearerBox and SMSbox both are not having logs for
recieve SMS. There is no sign that SMS is received in kannel logs. Could
some one please help me.

I did not quite understand get_url, I thought when some one sends message to
our mobile( now SMS center ), it will store in flat file in the system, what
is the use of get_url .

I am working on Fedora11 and kannel1.4.3