  From: Alejandro Guerrieri
  To: Nikos Balkanas
  Cc: Ishtiaq Ahmed ; users@kannel.org
  Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 4:30 PM
  Subject: Re: wappush mBlox

  I'm not sure about meta-data supports over wap (I'm an SMS guy ;) ), a
possible option would be to encode the wap-push externally and use the sendsms
interface instead (where you could use the meta-data parameters for sure).

  Se here:

  http://www.blogalex.com/archives/12

  Regards,

  Alejandro

  PS: For the record, meta-data support was added by Alex Malyish, I've only
submitted a few patches afterwards.