Hello All

I am receiving error of "SMSC rejected login to transmit, code 0x0000000d (*
Bind* *Failed*)".

My configuration is as below

group = core
admin-port = 14000
smsbox-port = 14001
#wapbox-port = 13002
admin-password = jafery
admin-allow-ip= "*.*.*.*"
wdp-interface-name = "*"
log-file = "/var/log/gw/TELbearerbox.log"
access-log = "/var/log/gw/TELcoreaccess.log"
#box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"
#box-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
dlr-storage = internal
log-level=1
#==================
group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
sendsms-port = 13013
#global-sender = 1122
log-file = "/var/log/gw/smsbox.log"
log-level=1
#===================
group = sendsms-user
username = jaf110
password = jaf512
#max-message = 3
concatenation = "true"
#=============== Mobilink 668==================
group = "smsc"
smsc = "smpp"
host = "*.*.18.116"
port = "5030"
smsc-username = "TEST"
smsc-password = "TEST"
system-type = "TEST"
address-range = ""
smsc-id = "668MOB"
#interface-version = "33"
allowed-smsc-id = "668MOB"
transceiver-mode=true
group = sms-service
keyword = default
#url =
http://192.168.1.116/sms_request/sendsms.php?message=%a&shortcode=%i&from=%p
#url = http://10.2.4.115/sis.asp?cnic=%a&from=%p
text = "testing"
max-messages = "1"
concatenation = "true"
omit-empty = "true"

At the operator end, they have allowd us two sessions and their mode is Trx.
however they says that our kannel is creating more than two session at their
end. they have also changed their mode from Trx to Tx and Rx. I dont know
how to configure Tx and RX in kannel configuration. Please help in this
regard. I  am using kannel 1.4.3 and smpp 3.4

Regards

Shah