Hello,

I am new to Kannel and attempting to do some load balancing between 2
machines to 2 different hosts.  When we do a failover the DLR messages get
'lost'.  Watching the traffic this seems to be because the messages goes out
one bind and comes back on a different one and Kannel doesn't know what to
do with it.

Is there a way to resolve this issue?  Looking at the documentation it seems
the solution is to have the same smsc-id on both instances of kannel and
this is the case....but we're still seeing the issue.  Can someone point me
in the right direction to get this resolved?

Many thanks,

Zac