Excuse me but my question is precisely because I have read the user guide
several times and still not give me the answer I need.

----- "Nikos Balkanas" <n...@amdtelecom.net> escribió:

Hi,

There is an excellent how-to and examples in the User's Guide. You can download
it from the site. If you have specific questions about what you read we will be
glad to help you.

BR,
Nikos

connects to Kannel to review a website that is hosted on another computer. The
Kannel creates bridges between the terminal and host the site. I need to know
the file kannel.conf, What do I have to configure? The IP address of the
computer that is hosting the Kannel is 10.31.18.4 and the IP address where is
the site that I want to show in the terminal is on 10.31.18.5. Can you tell me
the settings I put in the kannel.conf?

--

"El universitario de estos tiempos está llamado

a convertir su espacio en un espacio productivo"