I don't have an example. Use Alex's link. And don't spam. 1 email is plenth.

BR,
Nikos
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sam
  To: Nikos Balkanas
  Cc: users@kannel.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 11:10 AM
  Subject: Re: sqlbox and wap push

  The goal is to make it work with sqlbox. Thus i would need to convert to
wbxml. This is where i need your example.

  2009/12/9 Nikos Balkanas <n...@amdtelecom.net>

    Hi,

    Use Alex's link. Otherwise it is too lengthy to describe the protocol. If
you are interested the spec is:
    WAP-249-PPGService-20010713-a

    An example would be meaningless. It is different for each message. Wapbox
will do the same thing for you, but it doesn't work with SQLbox.

    BR,
    Nikos