On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Antti Rikman <katupa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder if it is possible to send messages from one phone to another
> through my smsc?

What do you refer to as "my smsc"? Kannel is SMPP client (SMS
gateway), not a SMSC.

When you are sending a message the flow is:
Sender's phone -> Sender's SMSC -> Receivers SMSC -> Receiver phone

When you use Kannel for the same scenario:
Sender's phone -> Sender's SMSC -> Receivers SMSC -> GSM Modem or SMPP
connection -> Kannel -> Application for processing of the messages

The message flow is the same in both cases (kannel acts like
receiver's mobile phone from the first case).

If you just want to send a message from one to another mobile phone do
it directly ;)

Can you explain what do you want to achieve?

BR, Jovan