Hi all,

Sorry it is another compatibility request. The compatibility list appears poor concerning devices that work as SMSC.

The fact is that I am actually using a siemens s35 which is really perfect to send sms but hardly manage both receive and send on heavy traffic situation. After a while, incoming SMS are stored into internal memory instead of passing to kannel then refuse incoming SMS as memory is full. I tried siemens s45, sony ericsson t600 but can't find a real stable way (phone power down, phone freeze, etc.)

So I am thinking about using a dedicated GSM modem instead of a mobile phone to avoid this problems (the simpler the best). The 3 models in compatibility list (nokia premicell, siemens m20, wavecom wm02) appears quite old and hard to find.

My aim is to have a dual band rs232 GSM modem as stable as possible able to send and receive SMS without discard any of them.
Wavecom appears still very active on the GSM modem business.
Especially do you have any experience with wavecom Fastrack M1206B ?

For those who have system running at 10 SMS/min (send and receive) for months - please share your experience.

Thanks.

LoLoVioLo