Hi,

I am experiencing problem when using dlr-mask.

When I submit an SMS to the gateway with dlr-mask=31 kannel starts by sending a dlr to the provided url with status 8 or 16 (accepted or rejected by smsc). In addition to the status, thanks to escape code %F I got the Foreign messageID (message ID at smsc side). I store this info to keep a trace. The problem comes when I use dlr-mask=2. In this case kannel still target the dlr-url with status code 8 or 16 but the %F variable is empty so I have no idea of the message ID at SMSC side.

Thanks for your help.

LoLoVioLo