To: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 4:44 PM
Subject: Regex problems in sms-service and keywords

I have two sms-services defined, one that catches messages with a keyword
that matches a regular expression (using 'keyword-regex' in the sms-service)
and one that catches everything else (using keyword = default) to a
different script.

The regex compiles and I've tested it using some online tools but kannel
still sends messages that would be valid according to the regex in the first
sms-service to the default sms-service instead.

Any ideas as to why?  I'm testing it using fakesmsc with MTMO direction
switching and composing the text in interactive mode like so:

555 100 text m...@me.com the message content

The regex in question is:
^([0-9a-zA-Z]([-.\w]*[0-9a-zA-Z])*@([0-9a-zA-Z][-\w]*[0-9a-zA-Z]\.)+[a-zA-Z]{2,9})$

It is meant to seek out valid email addresses