To: users@kannel.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: Checkin/out by sending SMS

Hi guys !!

Thanks for your help.

One last question:
I will need a smsc and have read about the Siemens M20. Where can I buy such a modem? How does it work, with an antenna or something?

BR,
Helge

On 02.06.2010 14:53, Nikos Balkanas wrote:
Hi,

This is rather trivial to implement with kannel. You just need a configured kannel, running and ready to send SMS (connected to an SMSc or a phone). You then have to call kannel's sendsms web interface from tomcat with the text you want and the destination mobiles you need. For more information read User's guide.

BR,
Nikos
----- Original Message ----- From: "Helge Wiemann" <h...@open-your-bytes.de>