Hi,

I've got the same issue - when we send MT message by CGI which
contains ' sign, the recipient gets \' (escaped '). When we inject MT
directly to MySQL Database, recipient get only ' sing (valid!).

Our configuration is:

PHP MT PUSH  - SMSBOX - SQLBOX - BEARERBOX - SMSC

The problem is caused probably by SQLBOX - somewhere there must be
some kind of addslashes function. Escaped sign is being delivered to
BEARERBOX. I've tried to find this is source code but I was unable.

Have someone fixed this problem yet?

Thanks
Tomasz

W Twoim liście datowanym 24 maja 2010 (02:05:22) można przeczytać: