Hi All,

Having an issue, where an operator sends wrongly encoded unicode
messages (utf-8 in the pdu), Kannel tries of course to map what it
things is UCS-2 to UTF-8 and I end up with junk, so I am trying to
capture this messages and recode them properly in some way (until they
fix it), but having a problem.

I have put %c in my get-url, but this seems to always return 0.

kanel log:
2010-06-18 13:05:36 [1663] [7] DEBUG: data_coding: 8 = 0x00000008

Αplication log:
Jun 18 13:05:37 INFO [info] coding: 0

I would have expected the message with data_coding: 8 to have 2 as the
value for %c.

Am I using the parameter wrong?

Thanks,
Kyriacos Sakkas

--
Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at kyria...@netsmart.com.cy **