To: users@kannel.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:04 PM
Subject: kannel as smpp server

Hi all
I want to run kannel as smpp server
I have two question regarding this
My situation is
I recieve sms on a modem and forward it to smpp client and vice versa
I know that I can tell smppbox to forward to the modem but how to tell the modem to forward to smppbox
How would I keep truck of messages passing through my server
And finally, I recive sms in binary format would it be transfered in the same format and how to add udh to it Regards