To: users@kannel.org
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 6:26 PM
Subject: sendsms and MO message

From Userguide I found "...For MO traffic we simply expect the remote HTTP
caller to use Kannel's sendsms HTTP API on the given port to inject MO messages...."

When I call

http://localhost/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=me&password=123&from=imran&to=07939615261&text=something

I receive a message on my phone and sqlbox treats it as MT

How to do MO through sendsms??

Thanks

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.