Hi

We have been sending sms successfully and receiving the DLRs. As far as I
can tell we have been processing them correctly and all the logs in the web
application point to no failures. I had a look at the logs for smsbox and
there were a couple of URLs that it could not fetch but those have already
been fixed and read in from the log file. However the DLR storage number is
still growing and there have been no further errors in the logs.

Is there a rate at which Kannel tries to post the DLR to the specified URL?
Is it perhaps because Kannel may have been restarted and now it has no
knowledge of those DLR because the information that it needs to do the look
up is now gone?

Regards