Hi

I to use my Nokia N73 as modem for the kannel sms gateway. I want to
send an sms through the modem and anyone with the idea of what is
happening. Please help and this are the when using wvdial steps.

Dialer Defaults]
Init1 = ATZ
Init2 = ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
Modem Type = Analog Modem
ISDN = 0
Phone = *99#
Modem = /dev/ttyUSBO
Username = gp
Password = gp
Baud = 460800

Stupid Mode=1

wvdial  result

--> WvDial: Internet dialer version 1.53
--> Warning : section [Dialer Default] does not exist in wvdial.conf
--> Initializing modem.
--> Sending: ATZ
ATZ
OK
--> Sending: ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
ATQ0 V1 E1 S0=0 &C1 &D2 +FCLASS=0
OK
--> Modem initialized.
--> Sending: ATDT*99#
--> Waiting for carrier.
ATDT*99#
CONNECT

~[7f...@!}!} } }2}...@#}!}$}%\}"}&} }*} } g}%~
--> Carrier detected. Starting PPP immediately.
--> Starting pppd at Sun Aug 8 09:56: 14  2010
--> pid of pppd: 4864
.

DISCLAIMER

you have received this email in error please notify the
administra...@sptc.co.sz, then delete the email and destroy any copies of it.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Swaziland Posts &
Telecommunication Corporation (SPTC) or any of its subsidiaries or associated
companies.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Swaziland
Posts & Telecommunication Corporation (SPTC) accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.

Swaziland Posts & Telecommunication Corporation,

Phutfumani Building, Mahlokohla Street, Mbabane, Swaziland,

 www.sptc.co.sz