To: de...@kannel.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 1:09 PM
Subject: Issue with delivery updates in Delivery table

Hi,

I am using Kannel V-1.4.3 on Linux version 2.6.9-55 and using Oracle 10g to store SMPP deliveries.

The issue is when I am getting deliveries from SMSC, they are getting reflected in kannel.log but few deliveries are not getting updated in Delivery table and hence no entries in Kannelaccess logs.

When I manually tried to find the record in Delivery table (using ts field) whose entry is missing in Access log, it was there in table.

Please provide your valuable feedback on this issue.

Regards,
Tushar