Nikos asks the usual question related to the usual request you posted.
If you care to read the mailing list, it very common someone to ask "why i dont
see the sms in the send_sms table?"
So, asking "whats wrong?" - Nikos tried to exclude the usual reason why ppl see
send_sms table empty.
Give us more info, post some related logs and I am sure you will get the needed
help.

If you want to leave the list - leave it.

sqlbox do not proceed the send_sms messages for several reasons.

So, please post some log data, your config and be sure you see the sqlbox
database requests
in the process list of the database server you use.

Good luck