Dear Sir

I want ask you some question
I want to be provider for sms that I can link my APP with another provider by SMPP and HTTP API and let my customer link their APP with my APP by SMPP and HTTP API
so I want APP have below features
Can create user account and setup prices for every user and every network
Can link with other sms provider by SMPP and HTTP API
let my customer link with my APP by SMPP and HTTP API
does KANNEL have these features and how can I setup it on my hosting server , cause I have space in JustHost.com and want to setup Kannel on it , and I heard that I can link Playsms with Kannel in the same host space does that will usefull for me ? and how can do that

Thanks in advance
Best Regards

Dr. Ayman Khalaf
AHTeam Co Ltd