hey fellows with your unwavering help am now able to push and pull messages into the system but i have tried to ask about how i can connect to the mysql server in my fedora 13 but the only help that you have provided was that i must read the user guide which i have read over and over again but until now i have not been able to succesfully work with kannel linked with mysql server hence i would like to know if kannel that is installed from an rpm supports mysql and if it does not anyone with an experiance of linking kannel with the database should provide me with the necessary steps that you took.if anything send me even your configuration file,the documentation about kannel mysql linking or anything that i can use to enable me forward messages into the database when they arrive into the system because that is the core of the project am undertaking.