To: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 10:43 AM
Subject: SMS and SMPP

Hi List,
Good Day.
Just few questions...

In oder to send sms through kannel i need smpp prvider?
Can i be a provider?In other words cant i have my own setup so that i can be
provider for myself.
what do i need or need to have in setup so that i can be my
provider/carrier.
is it only smpp server needed?
Pls share with me what else needed?
where can i buy smpp server?
is logica's smpp stable one?
I read from forum that stipe our kannel architect maintains a server.what
should be the cost for this?
I need this because i dont want to be dependent upon carrier.
Could there be some other good alternative?
pls help me to understand this.

Br
daf