From: Roy Walker [mailto:rwal...@sensorlogic.com]
Sent: Thursday, 09 September, 2010 17:43
To: Rene Kluwen; 'Alejandro Guerrieri'
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: RE: System-Type retrying on failure

Rene,

I wish it was that simple. we are trying to get certified by At&t and they
require us to go through a bunch of tests before they will give us a
production SMPP bind.  One of these tests are to have an incorrect
system-type. it does not return an error 13 though. see below, but does
recognize it as an "Invalid system_type field":

2010-09-09 10:39:41 [12178] [11] ERROR: SMPP[Att]: SMSC rejected login to
transmit, code 0x00000053 (Invalid system_type field).

2010-09-09 10:39:41 [12178] [11] ERROR: SMPP[Att]: Couldn't connect to SMS
center (retrying in 45 seconds).

Thanks,

Roy