Some aggregators have issues with the "timeline" of DLR's.

It happened to us with one of them, the DLR's arrive before the
submit_sm_resp, so when the delivery receipt arrives, the DLR is not yet
stored on the DB, thus it fails.

Check the logs to see if that's the case. The entry writing the DLR to the
DB should be _before_ the "got DLR but could not find message..." error.

If that's the case, I've a small patch to retry the DLR's later, but should
be used with caution (if you set the delay too high, under heavy traffic the
retries would hold the thread for extra time and will degrade performance)

Hope it helps,

Alex