-----Mensagem original-----
De: Nikos Balkanas [mailto:nbalka...@gmail.com]
Enviada: segunda-feira, 13 de Setembro de 2010 12:13
Para: Sinesio J. M. Paco; users@kannel.org
Assunto: Re: SMPPBox handling connection to multiple smsc

Hi,

Your flow is wrong. Smsbox is connected to bearerbox, not smppbox. Smppbox
is connected to bearerbox via MSG, not bearerbox to smppbox via SMPP. Of
course bearerbox could connect to smppbox as SMPP client (ESME) but that
wouldn't do what you want. Bearerbox handles all SMSc routing.

BR,
Nikos