Actually, I can ;-) I already fixed kannel (to be clear - i've just
commented 3 lines of code) to send only one DLR msg. So now I get N
delivery messages.

But I'm very curious - is it just kannel "feature" or some smpp
specification mandatory? I've asked this question because one of my
SMSC (currently i'm working with 3 different companies) does not send
me delivery messages if it is 0x1 just at first and not at second
message. So I need to know whether I need to ask their support to
reconfigure SMSC or make some tricks to get that info

--
With best regards, Ivan Kurnosov