To: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:48 PM
Subject: SMSBOX translation

Hi List,
I m sending same message to same number 3 times.
it goes well 2 times but fails once.on analysing logs its seen that

smsbox log gives

In the failed case smsbox::urltrans_find() returns null.
I wonder if thats the case how the first 2 cases are success.
as a result "request failed" is sent back to MO.i understand if we dont have
the smsbox error than request fail wont be there.

FYI: I dont have any sms-service group configured in kannel.conf.

Thanks in advance for the support u have given allways.

Br
Daf