Please find the status page content at a particular point of time...I have
more than 5 SMSC connections and I've pasted only one here...

SMS: received 2504832 (397780 queued), sent 1238151 (0 queued), store size
1078

SMS: inbound (6.20,8.86,32.50) msg/sec, outbound (10.1 ,3.56,16.07) msg/sec

.

.

.

    *SMPP1*    SMPP:xxx.xxx.xxx:xxx/xx:xxxx: (online 63160s, rcvd 338367,
sent 158036, failed 4940, queued 278999 msgs)

--------
*Jinson*
*

*