Hello,

I think that u are using one box (connection, group = smsc) for sending sms and other (that one from config) for recieving DLR. Am I right? If yes, U can not. Because if kannel get DLR, it need to be known, and expected for kannel. When kannel sending sms, ir create record in DLR storage and when some DLR came, it will compare that DLR, if its expected, if it came from expected smsc-id and so. and if not, u got error in log such this one is.

Slavoj.