Hi,

I have found the answer through Stipe.

---
yep, sqlbox truncates the payload for UCS-2 indicated messages. I'm building
the
others too. This will allows Unicode (UCS-2) support again for sqlbox (SQL
injections of MT messages).

the
resolution while happening.
--
The patch is going to be
committed to SVN if there are no objections by the team.