On Mon, 2010-11-22 at 05:31, ishagh ouldbah wrote:
> are you sure?

According to SMPP version 3.4 time can be absolute or relative. Absolute
time is default.
How it is implemented in particular software is another question. I
think that the kannel uses absolute time, at least for SMPP.

Here is comment from gw/smsc/smsc_smpp.c
 /*
     * check for validity and defered settings
     * were message value has higher priiority then smsc config group
     * value
     * Note: we always send in UTC and just define "Time Difference" as
     * 00 and
     *       direction '+'.
     */

--