From: an...@in.multiplesystem.net [mailto:an...@in.multiplesystem.net] On
Behalf Of Anshu Sah
Sent: Wednesday, 29 December, 2010 07:45
To: Rene Kluwen; users; Nikos Balkanas
Subject: OpenSMPPBox and 3rd Party Application

Hello Rene,

I am still unable to understand architecture of OpenSMPPBOX. Just wondering
if possible like SQLBOX can there be any application for OpenSMPPBOX, Which
could show us following point

1. If We could see How  many SMS are queued through OpenSMPPBOX.
2. User Access through any SQL Table beside the .txt file.
3. List of their connections with Our Server any like Kannel Shows in its
status.xml file.
4. If SQLBOX is connected as SMSBOX to kannel, Can it be possible we could
send it by multiple SMSCs

Regards
Anshu Sah