From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of Abdul Basit
Sent: Wednesday, 05 January, 2011 13:20
To: Nikos Balkanas
Cc: Kannel Users
Subject: Re: can kannel act as SMSC?

I am using asterisk-chan_ss7 for SS7 interconnect with SMSC for our voice
circuit.

How can we use this setup? will appreciate any link.

2011/1/5 Nikos Balkanas <nbalka...@gmail.com>

No. For that you need SS7 connectivity and kannel doesn't have such drivers.
Besides you would have to have SS7 numbering, lines and HLR, and be a PSP
(phone service provider).

BR,
Nikos
----- Original Message ----- From: Abdul Basit