Hi Bob,

> Once I change sendsms-url to
> http://localhost:13013/myscripts/sendctrlsms.php?...., nothing works.

Why are you calling "myscripts/sendctrlsms.php" with
http://localhost:13013/myscripts/sendctrlsms.php?

In your case, just call your script with

http://localhost/myscripts/sendctrlsms.php

make sure myscripts/sendctrlsms.php is in your web directory (which is
/var/www in my case). And then you call http://localhost:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms
within your sendctrlsms.php script.

Regards,
Rudy