De : users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] De la part
de info.ubichip
Envoyé : mercredi 2 février 2011 10:40
À : 'Kannel list'
Objet : OpenSMPPbox users

Hello,

about one opensmmpbox, I see the following feature : SMPP Users are defined
in a flat text file, which is parsed at client connection (binding) time.
This means that users can be added, changed or removed without restarting
open smppbox. The file can be edited by any plain-text file editor.

How do you know how the opensmppbox is reloading this flat text and how
often ?

thanks in advance for your help.