Even using sqlbox each "message" is just a single record. The actual
message may have been split into several sms messages when sent by the
bearerbox. In most cases the operator will charge you per sms sent, so
some analysis of the access log or sqlbox table data is still required.

If you want to do this correct, you should take the following factors
into account:
- message data coding scheme (GSM 03.38, UCS2, 8 bit data)
- message data/text
- message headers (as set by sender or inserted by bearerbox when
splitting the message)
- max. octets per message as set on the smsc-connection used to sent the
message (default is 140 octets).

If you know C try looking at sms_split(...) in gw/sms.c, it splits
messages into parts, but the information is not recorded in any logs.

/Jacob

--
Jacob Eiler
Apide ApS