To: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2011 8:31 PM
Subject: Generic HTTP SMSC callback

Hi,

I am using the generic HTTP SMSC driver for kannel.

SMPP clients connect through opensmppbox.

If a client requests a dlr-mask value then the initial dlr is sent back to them.

However if HTTP SMSC sends delivery reports to kannel for specific connected client I get

"Got DLR but could not find message or was not interested in it id<6f6f7776> dst<447824662374>, type<1>".

The client the message is relating do has requested the DLR by specifying dlr-mask 31 so why can't these delivery reports get routed successfully ?