Nick - thanks again - but i already went to kannel.org and went to the
download section.
I am confused as to which one to download based upon what I have installed
on my box - I am looking for more guidance - then what you have provided -
that is why I had given the details. Do I download sid, sarge, or woody ???
Do I use which project name ?? I have debian -i can execute a dpkg -e kannel
, but how do i install new svn - thanks
thanks in advance for your help.