To: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 4:31 PM
Subject: Connecting a development kannel instance to a stable instance

Hi all

Please disregard my previous email, it was sent in error.

I've setup opensmpp on a development box. Now I would like to bring it into my
production environment without changing my production box from stable to
development. I understand that you cannot connect a development instance of
bearerbox to a stable one as the protocol has changed. Any ideas how to do
this? Is there a sort of proxy available?

--
Cheers
Wayne