Hiii,

1> To send a ussd request I am setting two tlv parameters for
smpp_service_op and its_session_info. To send a push ussd signal, I am
including smpp_service_op and its_session_info in the kannel url but still I
am just getting a flash (USSN) when i set smpp_service_op to "2" which is
for USSR. What am i missing in my configuration file. The names that i have
set for tlv group are mytlv and mytlv1 for service_op and session_info
respectively. Will this be the reason for not getting the USSR request as I
might be giving wrong names???

2> I am configuring pull USSD. I have set the get-url in the service group.
but I am not able receive any request to the URL which is configured in the
get-url. What could be wrong??

3> What should I set in the keyword parameter in the service group.??
Couldn't really understand that part in user guide....