Hello,

I have the following configuration: SMS-C connected to Kannel and two application servers used to handle inbound SMS. I want all inbound SMS to be handled by the first application server but in case the first application server is down I want Kannel to automatically use the second application server.

Is it possible to configure Kannel with two sms-service:
 - The first one with a get-url pointing to the first application server.
 - The second one with a get-url pointing to the second application server.

The target is : If first application server is down - the HTTP GET of Kannel fails - then Kannel automatically use the second sms-service. So is it possible to do that with Kannel ? Or do I have to add an HTTP proxy between Kannel and my application servers ?

Thanks for your help
Vincent