The manual is your friend. Look at group = smscbox route and bear in mind that
the smsbox-id is your system-type that the client connects with...

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
Van: Denilson Silva <deny...@hotmail.com>
Verzonden: dinsdag 17 mei 2011 20:07
Aan: users@kannel.org
Onderwerp: Route sms to different ESME's

Greetings to all. I would be very thankfull if i can have an information. I
woukd like to know if there is a way of routing SMS's from subscribers to an
ESME client with opensmppbox or kannel. For example, i am connected with two
different ESME's, and if a subscriber send an SMS to a number configured in
my SMSC, then i route it to ESME 1, if it is to other number i route it to
ESME 2. What i can do now is connect an ESME to my opensmppbox which is
connected to bearerbox->SMSC.
Hope i explained well.
Thank you in advance.
Denilson Silva