Hi everyone,

Thanks to Alvaro and Tania for helping me.

This is not really what I need.

For SMPP connections it would work just perfect, but, since I'm using an
external HTTP gateway, they require from me to send my internal message ID
as one of the required parameters. In other words it should be part of the
send-url configuration field.

So for example, this is the send-url:

Send-url =
"http://www.mygw.com/sendsms?user=me&pass=you&number=XXXX&id=<MY_INTERNAL_ID

The final GW will process the request and post back to me the final status
through http also.

In this specific case, I wont use the dlr-mask and dlr-url because the
status wont be send through Kannel. My suplier will send it back to me as a
separated thread.

Any idea about how to do this?

Thanks