On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:19 AM, parimal naigaonkar
<parimal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> My gateway works fine when we send sms one by one, but when we send 10 sms
> simultaneously from different sources it is able to receive only 2 or 3, how
> can i improve this ?

Do you really need to access kannel's cgi-bin/sendsms at once?
If you don't, you can create a queue. All sources will send their
messages in a database queue.
You can call some http listener script which will save the messages
toa database, or the programs which need to send sms will
write their messages directly to the database. Then you will have
another scipt/program which will read the data from the database
and send http requests to kannel's cgi-bin/sendsms one by one.

BR, Jovan