Hello Kannel Users,

I'm a newbie to Kannel, and over the past couple of days, I've been trying
to put together a hack to read SMS from a Huawei EC1260  USB Wireless Data
Modem.

After browsing through the mailing list archives, the conclusion is that
Kannel doesn't support CDMA AT commands, and that I need to make changes to
smsc_at.c for Kannel to work with the modem.

I'm very new to CDMA, and wouldn't know where to start. Has anybody on the
list done these changes for a CDMA modem, and is willing to share the code?

On a related note, is there any other open-source software which can connect
to CDMA Data Modems, and receive SMS?

Thanks for your help.

Ishwar.