Like Alvaro said: Kannel can send you a notification of not being able to
send sms when you configure dlr’s.

== Rene

From: users-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of krnrd b
Sent: Monday, 25 July, 2011 21:53
To: Alvaro Cornejo
Cc: users
Subject: Re: Script for getting Invalid Source address

Dear Alvaro Cornejo,

Please note i am not using mysql store or any thing i just enabled
bearberbox logs.

I am able to see there is failed numbers @ kannel status page. Please let me
know is there is any way to find failed sender ID's and failed numbers by
group or by group of the day.

If not why this is not enabled when this is enabled @ kannel status pages
why not there is no alternatives ways is there is any alternatives.

Please take it as suggestion and help me out.

Regards,
KRNRDB

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Alvaro Cornejo <cornejo.alv...@gmail.com>